2005 Honda AccordCRM Mitchell1 2022-09-24T21:58:34+00:00
- BALL JOINT BROKE ON FRONT LEFT WHEEL
- BALL JOINT – Remove & Replace – Lower,One Side – [Serviced in Steering Knuckle Assembly.] – [DOES NOT include alignment.]
- AXLE SHAFT ASSEMBLY – Remove & Install or Remove & Replace – One Side – [NOTE: For Independent Suspension Type Axles, Axle Shaft Assembly consists of Axle Shaft, Boots and Joints.]
- BRAKE HOSE – Remove & Replace – One,Front or Rear – [Includes: Bleed System.]
- WHEEL SPEED ABS SENSOR – Remove & Replace – One
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check caster and camber angles and adjust as required. Check and set toe-in as required. Center steering wheel.
ALETA M. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/22/2022