CRM Mitchell1 2023-07-03T22:02:58+00:002014 Jeep Wrangler CRM Mitchell1 2023-07-03T22:02:58+00:00
- REATTACH STEERING STABILIZERS – ON FLOOR OF BACK SEAT
- REPLACE DRAG LEAK – PART IN BACK SEAT
- TRACK BAR – Remove & Replace
- STEERING DAMPENER – Remove & Replace
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check caster and camber angles and adjust as required. Check and set toe-in as required. Center steering wheel.
- TIE ROD &/OR END – Remove & Replace – both – [
LAMAR K. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/30/2023