2008 Ford FocusCRM Mitchell1 2023-03-24T22:01:14+00:00
- CHECK SUSPENSION FOR PROPER OPERATION
- CONTROL ARM – Remove & Replace – Lower,One – [DOES NOT include alignment.]
- STEERING KNUCKLE – Remove & Replace – Front,Left Side – [DOES NOT include alignment.]
- SHOCK &/OR STRUT ASSEMBLY – Remove & Install or Remove & Replace – One Side – [DOES NOT include disassemble or alignment.]
- AXLE SHAFT – Remove & Replace – Left – [NOTE: For Independent Suspension Type Axles, this operation consists of removal and installation, dissassembly and reassembly of the Axle Shaft Assembly and replacement of the Axle Shaft.]
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check caster and camber angles and adjust as required. Check and set toe-in as required. Center steering wheel.
KENDRA R. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/23/2023